Epson Stylus Pro 4900 17"/A2+ 11 ink piezo inkjet printer
This compact 17" production printer sets new standards in colour precision for pre-press, packaging, design, commercial photographs and fine art production. Achieving 98% PANTONE® coverage, the Stylus Pro 4900 boasts outstanding colour consistency and accurate colour matching. Epson's 11-colour UltraChrome HDR inks, incorporating auto selection of photo and matte black inks and Advanced-TPP print head, guarantee a professional finish every time.
With production speeds of up to 30m² per hour and minimal maintenance requirements, the Stylus Pro 4900 boosts studio productivity. The high-capacity front-loading cassette makes inserting paper easy and automated paper changing means no time is wasted switching between cut sheet and roll paper. The printer switches automatically between pre-installed photo and matte black inks and all inks come in high-capacity cartridges for less-frequent changes and better value.
The Stylus Pro 4900 can print on a range of media up to 1.5mm thick, including thick photo or presentation matte board, canvas and fine art paper and paper paths include cassette, top and front manual board feed or roll.
- Epson UltraChrome® HDR Ink Technology
- Ten-Channel Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head
- Eleven Individual 200ml High-Capacity Ink Cartridges
- Automatic Black Ink Mode Switching
- Epson AccuPhoto™ HDR Screening for superior colour and clarity
- Epson Advanced Black and White Screening Technology
- Handles Roll or Cut-Sheet Media up to 17" wide and 1.5mm thick
- Automatic Cut-Sheet and Roll Media Loading
Cabinet Stand now available for this printer