Intuos4 DTP Edition - Active Area (W x D): 487.7 x 304.8 mm (19.2 x 12.0 in) - approx A3
The Intuos Small ambidextrous Intuos4 pen tablet by Wacom uses all Wacom's experience of serving the creative community to produce an even better tablet. Built for creative professionals, in four different sizes, S, M, L and XL. With 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity. Its customisable ExpressKeys with OLED-displays on M, L and XL tablet models and new radial menus enable fast access to shortcuts. Scrolling or zooming can be done with a fingertip thanks to the Touch Ring with toggle functionality.
Watch the video
intuos4 XL DTP Edition Features
- Natural: New Wacom Tip Sensor with 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivite
- Flexible: Ambidextrous design
- Comfortable: User-defined Touch Ring with toggle functionality
- Individual: 8 customisable ExpressKeys™ including OLED-displays on M, L and XL tablet models
- Well-equipped: Grip Pen with pen stand, colour identification rings, thick-bodied replacement grip, 5 standard nibs, 1 stroke nib, 1 flex nib, 3 felt nibs
- New radial menus for fast access to shortcuts
- Consistent: New surface structure and design for easy strokes
- Reliable: 2 years warranty
- State of the art: Supports Microsoft® XP™ (SP2) and Microsoft® Vista™ as well as Mac OS X 10.4.8 or higher
What You Get with intuos4 XL DTP Edition
- Pen tablet
- Grip Pen
- Pen stand
- Ten replacement nibs (five standard nibs, one flex nib, one stroke nib, and three hard felt nibs)
- Nib extractor
- Colour identification rings
- Additional rubber grip
- 2.5 m USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Including valuable software: Download a choice of various software titles, including full-feature versions from Adobe, Autodesk, Corel and more. Product registration required for download. See software download program for specifications
- Installation CD (includes tablet driver software and online user’s manual)
Specifications for intuos4 XL DTP Edition
- Resolution 5,080 lpi
- Pressure levels 2,048
- Accuracy (pen) +/- 0.25 mm (0.010 in)
- Accuracy (lens cursor) +/- 0.15 mm (0.006 in)
- Tilt range (all pens) +/- 60 degrees (+/- 50 degrees on Intuos4 S tablets)
- Reading height 10 mm (0.39 in)
- Maximum report rate 200 points per second
- Interface USB 1.1 to USB mini-B (Intuos4 S, M and L tablet models); USB 1.1 (Intuos4 XL)
- Cable length 2.5 m (8.2 ft), detachable on S, M and L tablet models
- Power requirements DC 5V, less than 300 mA, from primary USB port or powered USB hub
- Active area (W x D): 487.7 x 304.8 mm (19.2 x 12.0 in)
- Physical size(W x D x H): 623.0 x 462.0 x 28.0 mm (24.5 x 18.2 x 1.1 in) approximately
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6.60 lb) approximately
- Touch Ring: 1
- ExpressKeys™: 8
- ExpressKey™ displays: 8, next to ExpressKeys™
AS NATURAL AS CAN BE.
Shape and surface have been completely re-engineeredto enable ergonomic, consistent strokes even over longperiods of time.
THE RING OF OPPORTUNITY.
The user-defined Touch Ring with toggle functionalityprovides intuitive control of scrolling, zooming, brush size,canvas rotation or layer selection, just as you like it.
THE KEYS TO SUCCESS.
Customisable ExpressKeys™ enable individual,application-specific shortcuts including OLED-displaysto indicate the current function on M, L and XL tabletmodels.
GRAB YOUR PEN.
Put your ambidextrous Intuos4 into the best positionfor you. Choose the right nib from the pen stand.Apply your personal colour identification ring. Try yourfirst stroke and discover the extraordinary Wacom TipSensor with stunning 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivityfor a natural feel while drawing or illustrating. Finish yourartwork. Put the pen back into the pen stand. Lean backand enjoy the fact that bringing something new to lifehas never been this easy.
WITH FEATURES FOR SUPERIOR COMFORT.FOR THOSE WHO WORK THE HARDEST.
The idea behind Intuos4 was to develop a tool that makeslife easier for anyone who wants to deliver excellent, professionalresults. The kind of results that usually requirehours of hard work. This is why Wacom equipped theIntuos4 to be as comfortable as possible. Slim and ergonomic,it offers a sloping palm rest and complete handsupport for hours of comfortable use. Its ambidextrous,reversible tablet design puts the ExpressKeys™ in thecorrect position at all times regardless of whether youare right-handed or left-handed. Forget about hand strain:the contoured Grip Pen minimises grip effort significantly.
WITH ADVANCED FEATURES.FOR ADVANCED CREATIVE PERFORMANCE.
Creative professionals do not think about what they do –they just do it. Intuos4 makes their work more intuitivewith several advanced features. Dynamic ExpressKey™displays show the current, application-specific functionsof each key. Scrolling, zooming and brush adjustmentsare completed at the touch of a finger thanks to the multifunctional Touch Ring. Fine, detailed work at pixel levelcan be performed in the new Grip Pen precision mode.New radial menus enable structured and fast access to shortcuts with just a pen stroke.
WITH BEST-IN-CLASS CONTROL TOOLS.FOR EXCELLENT RESULTS.What does ′control′ mean within the creative process?It means that everything happens precisely in the way youintended through the combination of user-defined controlssuch as ExpressKeys™, Touch Ring, radial menus andside-switches that enable a fast, personalised workflow.Through added controls for the non-dominant handthat enhance both results and productivity. Through best-in-class integration with leading software applicationsfrom Adobe®, Autodesk® and Corel® for realistic, pressuresensitivepen controls. Last but not least through theWacom Tip Sensor, which captures the slightest nuanceof pressure with outstanding precision and accuracy.