NEC SpectraView 241 - 24 inch widescreen professional LCD display ideal for graphics applications
Designed with key features for the graphics and photography professional, the 24" NEC SpectraView 241 is a smart investment for your desktop, while ensuring accurate, consistent and repeatable colour performance
• Best-in-class 10-bit active matrix IPS LCD technology with wide viewing angle and wide colour gamut provides optimum performance for displaying colour images.
• XtraView+ technology provides for the widest viewing angles available (up to 178 degrees) with minimal off-angle colour shift.
• Wide gamut with 98% coverage of AdobeRGB, more than 92% coverage of NTSC and accurate 100% sRGB coverage.
• Internal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup tables (LUTs) allow the display of 1.07 billion colours out of a palette of 4.3 trillion for lossless colour and smooth images and hardware calibration.
• DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
• AmbiBright ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on lighting conditions.
• Four way ergonomic stand boasts pivot, swivel, tilt and height adjustment up to 150mm to maximise your viewing comfort.
• MultiProfiler software loads any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal colour space matching.
• Color Vision Emulation allows a real-time preview of Type P/D/T colour vision problems in support of Color Universal Design.
SpectraView software automatically calibrates the monitor in conjunction with hardware calibration devices, including the Spyder and Eye-one series.
SpectraView's automated software ensures the highest quality profiles with no manual screen button selections required.
SpectraView monitors feature firmware upgrades ensuring the direct software-screen activation and supporting combined hardware and software calibration. SpectraView software cannot be purchased separately.