Datacolor Spyder4 Express is a simple, affordable solution for calibrating a monitor
Spyder4 Express Features
Automated Colour Calibration - Spyder4 Express's simple, clear and automated process makes it straightforward to calibrate your displays to a reference condition. You can view and edit images with confidence on a display calibrated to true-to-life colours.
Full Spectrum Colour Sensor - Spyder4 Express's patented 7-colour sensor improves upon colorimeters that use 3-channel RGB sensors. Each Spyder4 Express unit is individually tuned in the factory to accurately handle a variety of wide-gamut and normal gamut displays with ease.
Single Sensor Calibrates all Your Displays - Spyder4 Express works with your desktop or laptop, iPad and even iPhone. It works with LCD, LED, OLED, CRT and other display technologies.
Improved Accuracy and Stability - the fourth generation Spyder4 Express has double-shielded colour filters for an even closer match to CIE colour standards and improved long term stability. Average accuracy increased by 26% and consistency between Spyder units has improved 19%.
• Datacolor Spyder4 Express colorimeter
• Spyder4 Express Software CD
• Quick Start Guide (in 10 languages)
• 1 year warranty (for countries in the EU, the period is 2 years)
• Free Support
• Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64
• MAC OS X Panther (10.4), Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6) and Lion (10.7)
• Colour monitor with at least 1024x768
• 24-bit video card
• Powered USB port