NEC SpectraView® Reference 242 24 inch LCD Monitor
The NEC SpectraView® Reference 242 is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor using latest 10-bit AH-IPS with GB-R LED backlight for colour critical applications with many features and benefits for obtaining best picture quality and colour accuracy, whilst maintaining attractive value for money.
Backlight Ageing Correction - brightness and white point.
Ergonomically Mastered - comfortable viewing with ErgoDesign® and TORO™ design.
Extraordinary Features - such as Digital Uniformity Control, Picture-in-Picture, USB Hub, 3D LUT colour space emulation, backlight ageing correction, DisplayPort.
Facility to create and calibrate - thanks to the SpectraView® Profiler software.
Consistent Colour Viewing - with 10-bit AH-IPS and GB-R Backlight 16:10 TFT display.
True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (108.6% size / 99.3% coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
Zero defect pixel warranty - up to 6 months after date of purchase.
Complete peace of mind - with a comprehensive 5-Year Warranty.
• Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness)
• Advanced NTAA
• Auto Black Level
• Auto Brightness
• Auto Contrast
• Backlight Ageing Correction
• CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection
• DDC/CI compatible
• Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp)
• Direct Brightness and Contrast
• GammaComp (14 bit Look Up Table) and 14 bit Gamma Correction
• NaViSet Administrator 2
• OmniColor™ sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control
• Picture-in-Picture Mode
• Quick release Stand and Handle
• Rapid Response Technology
• SpectraView® Profiler Software
• Self Diagnostics
• TORO™/ Design
• Windows 8 compatible
• Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter