NEC Spectraview PA272W-SV2 27 inch LCD Monitor
The NEC SpectraView® PA272W-SV2 is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor using latest 10-bit AH-IPS with GB-R LED backlight for colour critical applications with many features and benefits for obtaining best picture quality and colour accuracy, whilst maintaining attractive value for money.
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, precision engineers and anyone who cannot accept compromise on colour accuracy.
Backlight Ageing Correction - brightness and white point.
Consistent Colour Viewing - with 10-bit AH-IPS and GB-R Backlight 16:9 TFT display.
Ergonomically Mastered - comfortable viewing with ErgoDesign® and TORO™ design.
Facility to create and calibrate - thanks to the SpectraView® Profiler software.
True Colours - with a wide colour gamut (108.6% size / 99.3% coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software - with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
• Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness)
• Auto Black Level
• Auto Brightness
• Auto Contrast
• Backlight Ageing Correction
• CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection
• Consistent colour viewing with 10-bit AH-IPS 16:9 TFT
• DDC/CI compatible
• Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp)
• Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes
• GammaComp (14 bit Look Up Table) and 14 bit Gamma Correction
• NaViSet Administrator 2
• OmniColor™ sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control
• Picture-in-Picture Mode
• Quick release Stand and Handle
• Rapid Response Technology
• SpectraView® Profiler Software
• Self Diagnostics
• TORO™ Design
• Windows 8 compatible
• Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter