The 341C Portable Transmission Densitometer concentrates the best features of a tabletop densitometer inside a compact, portable, and economical hand-held unit. The 341 is designed as a completely selfcontained instrument able to take measurements anywhere you need.
The X-Rite 341C includes a calibrated, internal light source. It meets global standards for geometry of a transmission densitometer, including proper diffusion of the light source, enabling true measurement values. The 341C measures density and dot area with extraordinary accuracy. In fact, it's capable of measuring densities greater than 5.0D. The 341C includes a calibration reference that is traceable to ISO standards for transmission densitometry. Measures density (up to 5.0D) and dot area on conventional or high-density linear films; verifies the Dmax of films; measures solid and screened areas of images on film.
Model 341C Features:
• New, easy-to-read touch pad.
• New NiMH battery that delivers 2,000+ measurements per charge.
• Fully rechargeable in only one hour, compared to 14 hours with the old battery.
• Uses a standard 12VDC battery charger, and is considerably more energy efficient. The charger is only active when the battery requires charging.
• New LED light indicates instrument charging status.
• New "Sleep" mode will power down the instrument when not in use to conserve battery power.
• Measuring Area - 2mm and 3mm apertures (standard)
• Built-in light table
• Calibrated, internal light source
• "Dot Area" function verifies screen tint values from contact films, duplicate films, or originals
Xrite Product Code 341CX