Techkon SpectroDens - Advanced
SpectroDens is your all-purpose, modern measurement device for every application from pre-press to print. Whether it be in pre-print for verifying proofs, for ongoing quality control at the printing press, during delivery inspection of paper and print products or in a color lab, SpectroDens is exceptionally suitable, whatever your application.
It combines the qualities of a highly accurate spectophotometer and an easy-to-use densitometer. Measurement is spectral, i.e. the entire colour information the spectral fingerprint of the colour is precisely registered.
The device works strictly according to the standards valid for the Graphic Industry. It is particularly good at evaluating the Ugra/FOGRA-media wedge because it toggles between colorimetric measurement without polarization filter and density measurement with filter at the push of a button.
The Windows software SpectroDens Connect supplied with the instrument clearly displays measurement data collected from the USB-port on the computer screen.
Fundamental advantages of the Techkon SpectroDens are:
• Patented measurement head for exact and direct positioning
• Attractive, ergonomic design
• Handy and compact
• Self-explanatory operation
• Large, high resolution display screen
• Automatic measurement function displays always the relevant values
• Polarisation filter insertable by push button
• Precise, quick measurement (approx. 1 second)
• Approximately 10,000 measurements per battery charge
• Quick recharge on practical charging console
The SpecroDens Advanced includes the following functions
• Automatic Measurement
• Density CMYK
• Reference Measurements
• Dot area, dot gain
• Gray and colour balance
• Ink trapping to Preucil, Brunner and Ritz
• Print contrast
• Spectral Density for spot colours
• Characteristic printing curve
• Slur/doubling value
• Dot area to Yule-Nielsen
• Density spectrum
• CIE Lab, Eab, XYZ colour circle
• Remission spectrum
• Colour library
The device can be upgraded to Premium by programme upload