2,100 market-driven fashion, home and interior colours in one portable folio
The newly redesigned Cotton Passport now features the complete Fashion, Home and Interiors Color System including all 175 new colours added in 2011 in a new chromatic arrangement.
A convenient accordion-style format lets you see the entire PANTONE Fashion, Home and Interiors Color library at a glance. Its never been easier or faster to find your inspiration, locate a PANTONE colour or accurately communicate your colour ideas and decisions.
Cotton Passport travels with you easily, so youll never be without your complete set of PANTONE Fashion + Home colours. It is the perfect choice for client consultations, vendor meetings, fashion shows, trade events even trend spotting and shopping. For a home office, smaller studio or satellite workspace, Cotton Passport makes a handy compact companion to our larger format PANTONE Color products.
PANTONE™ Cotton Passport Features:
• 2,100 trend-relevant Fashion, Home & Interiors colours in a compact 5 x 8 folio, arranged by colour family in a user-friendly accordion style format
• Permanently affixed 100% cotton chips are numerically referenced with Fashion + Home Colour
• A fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size colour Swatch Card standards saves time and costly mistakes
• Single-colour separation mask enhances colour viewing
• Attractive jewel-toned cover makes a design statement of its own
• Includes COLOR MANAGER Software enabling digital design with all PANTONE Colour libraries
PANTONE™ Cotton Passport Benefits:
• Portable, compact colour reference makes it ideal for quick colour choices in the office or while traveling
• Accordion-style format provides a comprehensive view of all of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colours at a glance
• A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
• Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify colour choices to clients and manufacturers
• As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion+Home Colour can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Fashion+Home Colour Number
• PANTONE Colours are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary colour standards to be approved for production
• As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colours assures reliable colour reproduction time and time again
Pantone Part Number FFC204