EPSON SURECOLOR SC-P9000V 44" Inkjet Printer
Includes 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY until 31st March 2018
Featuring an UltraChrome HDX ten-colour pigment ink-set with Violet ink instead of Light Light Black the SC-P9000V enables the production of 99% of Pantone®-certified colours to create superior-quality, highly-accurate results with bright, vivid colours. Proving particularly beneficial to applications within the high-end proofing and packaging market, the printer can create even the most difficult spot colours.
Reliable and efficient
Utilising an Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead and automated nozzle-check function, users can be sure they will deliver consistent results and the highest quality output. Consistent colour reproduction is guaranteed, time after time and without the need for expensive add ons, thanks to an Epson Colour Calibration utility and optional Spectroproofer powered by X-Rite for fast, accurate colour measurement.
Easy to use and cost-effective
Every aspect of the printer has been designed to maximise ease of use and reliability. Media changing is fast and simple with a clear LCD control panel and menu, while a choice of 350ml and 700ml individual cartridges enables longer print runs between cartridge replacements. With an optional 320Gb hard disk, users can free up their computer and store multiple jobs onto the printer ready for output.
- UltraChrome HDX pigment inks - deliver the most accurate colours on the market
- Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead - ensures consistent results and high-quality, reliable output
- High-capacity ink cartridges - for longer print runs between cartridge replacements
- save money - High-capacity ink cartridges for longer print runs; low power consumption
- Easy to use - with clear LCD control panel and optional 320Gb hard disk