X-Rite iCPlate II is a platereader that will measure the most used metal and polyester plate types.
This device supports AM screening (85 to 90 % of the market) and plate measurement (not paper and film). More than 90% of the plate types can be measured. The iCPlate II supports automatic calibration and energy efficiency with batteries that do not need constant recharging. Can be upgraded by password to an iCPlate II Advanced.
What you get
• iCPlate II platereader densitometer
• iCPlate II Target
• Tabwizard II software
• Interface cable
• User guide
• Instrument Certificate
Included Functions of iCPlate reader
• Dot Area
• Metal and Polyester Plates
• Positive and Negative Plates
• AM Screening
• Red illumination
The portable iCPlate II from X-Rite solves one of the printing industry’s most difficult challenges quick and accurate quality control for computer-to-plate (CTP) and conventional printing. With its built-in video camera, iCPlate II geometrically analyzes plates so you can quickly see whether plate quality is acceptable before printing the job, identify and correct problems in your plate making process and calibration your CTP devices. The result shorter cycle times and reduced waste.
Quickly and accurately measure conventional and CtP plates
• Automatic calibration eliminates calibration errors, thereby reducing measurement cycles.
• The icon based graphical user interface provides language independent operation with easy to see readings.
• iCPlate’s superior object recognition algorithm eliminates dust and scratches when reading your plate.
• The video camera system, supported by 3 different lamp types, provides the perfect illumination to measure positive and negative plates and AM and FM (option only available with XT version) screening on a wide range of plate types.
• High image resolution provides the visibility needed for analyzing dot area, dot size, screen ruling, screen angle and the plate characteristic curve.
• Get 30,000 measurements from just two 1.5V (AA) batteries thanks to the LED technology.
• Easily import measurement values and plate images directly into an active Windows application for quality tracking purposes with the included TabWizard II software.
• Also includes iCPlate II target, a tool which helps improve accuracy when calibrating the device. This target supports the ISO9000 process by storing and printing the test and calibration data.
X-Rite part no. ICP2X